NJEA announces a vacancy for an NJEA-NEA UniServ field rep:
- Region #13 – (Hunterdon & Somerset counties)
The individuals selected for these positions will provide NJEA-NEA UniServ service in the following areas:
- Coordination of NJEA-NEA resources in local associations, including professional development, instructional improvement, and human relations
- Negotiations service to locals
- Contract administration/grievance adjudication
- Local member consultation and individual service
- Public relations and publicity at the local level
- Legislative and political activity
- Local organization business management and membership promotion
- Leadership development training
Applicants should have experience organizing and administering public school/college employee association activities and personal experience and background in association activities that demonstrate intelligence, integrity, imagination, and leadership ability.
Experience in public education and organizing activities is highly recommended. Send letter of interest and resume to Zella Felzenberg by March 15. Email requests preferred.
Zella Felzenberg, UniServ Director
PO Box 1211
Trenton, NJ 08607-1211
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.