What you and your students can do
Go to www.go4thegoal.org and:
- Register your school or organization for National Dress 4 Pediatric Cancer Day on Thursday, Sept. 27
- Take part in Richard’s Run, a USATF-certified 5K race on Sunday, Sept. 30, in Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ.
- Join the Lace Up for Pediatric Cancer campaign.
- Purchase t-shirts, wristbands, lanyards, buttons and other merchandise.
- Read about Richard Stefanacci’s journey and watch a video about G4G.
- Learn more about G4G’s efforts to assist families and hospitals and to help find a cure for pediatric cancer.
Go4theGoal Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.