Read Across America is an annual celebration of reading that culminated this year on March 2, the day after what would have been the 111th birthday of prolific children’s book author Theodor Seuss Geisel, known and loved worldwide as Dr. Seuss.
Promoting your Read Across America event
Read Across America is the perfect occasion to spark community involvement and showcase the great job your school and students are doing. Our public relations tools will help you get noticed. Learn more
Ready for your 15 minutes of Fame?
How about sending your latest video to SchoolTube? It can be your own music reading video, book trailer, or coverage of a recent event. SchoolTube has created a Read Across America channel just for you. To sign up and share your videos, go to SchoolTube.
Read what members are saying about their Read Across America celebrations when the Cat in the Hat comes to visit!
In the News
- The Cat in the Hat throws a party - Asbury Park Press, March 11, 2015
- Warren Township Schools "Read Across America" - TAPinto.net, March 6, 2015
- Edison Public Schools Celebrate Read Across America During Dr. Seuss’ Birthday Week - TAPinto.net, March 6, 2015
- Cat in the Hat surprises Linden students - myCentralJersey.com, Feb. 12, 2105
- 'Cat in the Hat' visits Clark preschool - nj.com, Feb. 4, 2015