I will try to add to this starter list:
· In general, early career members may not necessarily be interested in PD, but early career ESP members certainly are.
· ESPs seek opportunities to become better on the job or more active in their local, county, and state associations. They want to know what’s going on. They want to be included.
On the message:
· “Bring two friends from work.”
· “We are a team.”
· “Teachers and support staff members welcome!”
· Break out the early career member network and any other target lists of members into two lists – ESP members and teachers.
· Send the emails to ESP members first.
· Stay away from the ESP acronym in the title. Use “support staff.” In the message, direct members to know what ESP stands for and where to go online for more info.
· TITLES MATTER!