Welcome to the NJEA Member to Member Message Board.
The NJEA Message Board is a place where NJEA members are free to share information and exchange ideas.
Ideas and opinions found on the message board do not necessarily reflect the position or policy of the New Jersey Education Association.
Message Board Guidelines
You may not:
- Post any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by NJEA editors.
- Post any content that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party. (Linking to copyrighted material is legal and is permitted.)
- Post or link to sexually explicit material.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an official of NJEA, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or link to any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of commercial solicitation.
NJEA may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post or terminate your discussion board posting privileges for violating the above guidelines.
As a condition of using our sites, you agree not to use our sites, among other things, to:
1. impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an official of NJEA, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
2. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, or other materials (hereinafter referred to as "Content") transmitted through our sites;
3. harm minors in any way;
4. harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention, or discomfort to a person or entity;
5. transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, as solely determined by NJEA;
6. transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
7. transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited advertising, promotional information, bulk e-mail or other solicitation;
8. transmit or otherwise make available any Content containing any "virus," "worm," "trojan horse," or any other computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
9. interfere with or disrupt our sites or servers or networks connected to our sites, or disobey any requirements or policies of networks connected to our sites; or
10. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You further agree that this list is not intended to be complete, but merely illustrative. We reserve the right in our sole and final judgment to determine whether certain conduct violates this User Conduct Section.