The NJEA-NEA UniServ Network provides extensive field services to members and local and county affiliates throughout the state.
Operating on a coordinated, statewide basis, the UniServ representatives and office staff members work out of 22 regional offices to supply doorstep service to members. The Headquarters UniServ staff coordinates the network and provides statewide assistance on membership recruitment, training, and organizing programs throughout the state.
The 63 professional and 49 associate UniServ staff members are assisted by 44 professional and 76 associate staff members in other divisions who work out of NJEA Headquarters in Trenton and 87part-time UniServ consultants.
The NJEA-NEA UniServ field representatives train local leaders and assist in:
- Coordination of state-national resources, including professional development, instructional improvement, and human relations;
- Contract administration and grievance adjudication;
- Local member consultation and individual service;
- Public relations and communications;
- Legislative and political activity;
- Leadership development skills;
- Organizational management and membership promotion.
- “Inclusive” local training, organizing assistance, and goal development.
DANYLUKE, GABRIELLE A. – CHIEF – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
LOPER, JAMES H. – REGIONAL DIRECTOR – CENTRAL
KAPLAN, RUTH – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
BEAVER IV, ALFRED H. – REGIONAL DIRECTOR – NORTHEAST
GONZALEZ-GANNON, CARMEN I. – REGIONAL DIRECTOR – NORTHEAST
WARING, VERLENCIA – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
RAMEY, ALAN – REGIONAL DIRECTOR – NORTHWEST
CHAMPION, BRENDA – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
MANAHAN, PATRICK K. – REGIONAL DIRECTOR – SOUTH
SCHROEDER, SUSAN L. – ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT