The NJEA-NEA UniServ Network provides extensive field services to members and local and county affiliates throughout the state.
Operating on a coordinated, statewide basis, the UniServ representatives and office staff members work out of 22 regional offices to supply doorstep service to members. The Headquarters UniServ staff coordinates the network and provides statewide assistance on membership recruitment, training, and organizing programs throughout the state.
The 63 professional and 49 associate UniServ staff members are assisted by 44 professional and 76 associate staff members in other divisions who work out of NJEA Headquarters in Trenton and 87part-time UniServ consultants.
The NJEA-NEA UniServ field representatives train local leaders and assist in:
- Coordination of state-national resources, including professional development, instructional improvement, and human relations;
- negotiations service;
- contract administration and grievance adjudication;
- local member consultation and individual service;
- public relations and communications;
- legislative and political activity;
- leadership development skills;
- organizational management and membership promotion.
- "inclusive" local training, organizing assistance, and goal development.
|DANYLUKE, GABRIELLE A.||CHIEF - ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|LOPER, JAMES H.||REGIONAL DIRECTOR - CENTRAL|
|KAPLAN, RUTH||ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|HARDY II, MR THOMAS R.||REGIONAL DIRECTOR - NORTHEAST|
|WARING, VERLENCIA||ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|RAMEY, ALAN||REGIONAL DIRECTOR - NORTHWEST|
|CHAMPION, BRENDA||ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|
|MANAHAN, PATRICK K.||REGIONAL DIRECTOR - SOUTH|
|SCHROEDER, SUSAN L.||ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT|