NJEA announces the following NJEA part-time consultant vacancy:
- Region 28 (Sussex and Warren counties)
Consultants assist UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition.
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances.
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders with respect to training activities.
- Providing training experiences as assigned.
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management responsibilities.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested in these positions should send a letter of interest and résumé to the UniServ assistant director below by May 15.
Email requests are preferred.
Alan Ramey, UniServ Assistant Director – North
23 Rt. 206
Stanhope, NJ 07874-3264
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.