- This event has passed.
Accelerated Level One Google Boot Camp
November 8 @ 9:30 am - November 9 @ 12:30 pm
This accelerated session is designed for intermediate to advanced users of Google Apps for Education pursuing Google Educator Certification – Level 1.
- Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30.
- You must attend both sessions.
- Seats are limited to the first 140 members registered.
- Atlantic City Convention Center on Digital Boulevard
- This session is free to NJEA members, but you must be an NJEA member to attend.
- Pre-registration required. When registering, please select BOTH day one and day two.
Participants will learn the essentials of GSuite for Education with a focus on the skills and techniques needed to complete the online exam to achieve “Google Educator” status.
This event will guide participants through various activities and classroom examples using media rich content, responsive instruction techniques, and design labs.
Deadline for registration is Oct 26. Please be advised that registration commits you to attend both days. You must attend both days to receive a professional development certificate.
Sign up immediately. This session will fill up quickly!
This is a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) session. Please bring your own power cord as well. NJEA will supply electricity and Wifi only.