- This event has passed.
Reimagining Calculus Education
November 3, 2017
The Stevens Institute of Technology is excited to host its Second Annual Conference on Reimagining Calculus Education on Nov. 3 in Hoboken. Calculus and STEM educators who are interested in ways to more effectively teach calculus are encouraged to attend.
The objective of this conference is to improve the success rate of calculus students through innovative teaching and learning strategies. Attend this conference to:
- Uncover novel classroom teaching strategies.
- Discover how to make the most of online course components.
- Interact with leading experts in STEM education.
- Learn about intelligent tutoring systems.
- Find out how to deliver math content to students in new, effective ways.
The early registration fee is $100 until Oct. 13. After Oct. 13, the registration fee is $200. We would like to offer a 10% discount for the NJEA members. In order to receive this discount, please use the promotion code “njea10” during the registration process.
The registration deadline is Nov. 2.