NJEA Winter Leadership Conference 3
The WLCs will be virtual this year, and all NJEA members are eligible to attend. There will be no cost to participate. This year the conferences will not be geographically based since travel is not required. Members will be able to register for one workshop at a conference that best fits their schedules.
Registration deadline: Feb. 24. No registrations will be accepted after the deadlines have passed
1. Presidents’ Roundtable
2. X’s & O’s for Local Leaders
3. Basic Treasurer’s Training
4. AR—Key to a Strong Organization
5. Legal Issues Affecting School Employees
6. Grieve, Don’t Gripe—Contract Enforcement
7. Preparing for Negotiations—Collective Bargaining
8. Salary Guides—What All Members Should Know
9. Bargaining Health Benefi ts
10. Calling All Policy Wonks!
11. Health and Safety: Are Your Schools Safe? NEW
12. Minority Leadership Training
13. Transforming White Privilege NEW
14. Critical Conversations Around Race and Privilege: Ensuring Equity and
Inclusion in Our Associations NEW
15. REAL Action Network: Movement-Building NEW at WLC
16. Advocating for Trauma Informed Care in Our Schools NEW at WLC
17. Special Education During a Pandemic NEW
18. Don’t Be a Tool: Organizing Around Authentic School Improvement NEW
Questions? Email email@example.com.