In an effort to facilitate members to access health benefits information that is accurate and efficient, the NJREA Health Benefits Committee is deploying a new communication model. This approach will help the committee better serve NJREA members and allow for more effective communication with the NJEA Research staff.
Should you have any questions regarding your state-paid, post-retirement medical benefits, please direct them to your respective county REA president. The presidents and NJREA Health Benefits Committee members (listed below) receive frequent, up-to-date information about retirees’ benefits and are aware of the latest issues, as well as how they are being handled.
Should the county REA president not be able to answer your question, he or she will contact the health benefits committee member assigned to your county.
· Members of the NJREA Health Benefits Committee include:
· Chairperson Judith Ruff (Burlington)
· Joseph Fleischner (Essex, Hudson, Union)
· Ron Giordano (Bergen, Passaic, Sussex)
· Linda Chororos (Monmouth, Ocean, Somerset)
· Bette Kirk (Mercer, Middlesex, Salem)
· Susan Jakob (Cape May, Gloucester)
· Barbara Satz (Hunterdon, Morris, Warren)
· William Sia (Atlantic Camden, Cumberland)