The NJEA Communications Tools Workshop will be held on Saturday, April 22, at NJEA Headquarters in Trenton. The day includes a continental breakfast and lunch. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and the day concludes at 2 p.m.
This all-day forum is sponsored by the NJEA Editorial Committee and is open to retirees. Throughout the day, the Communications Tools Workshop provides an excellent opportunity for editors, county REA presidents and webmasters to exchange ideas and learn tips for improving communications with their members.
Attendees will select and attend two seminars over the course of the day. Workshop topics will include:
- Newsletters for Retiree Associations
- Design Principles for Your Association Featuring Canva and Photopea
- Social Media: Overview for Your Association
- Sendy: A Free Email Platform for YourAssociation
- Power Writing: Getting Members to ReadWhat You Write
- Communicating through Smartphone Photos
To register, visit njea.org/commtools. The fee is $20. Space is limited, so don’t delay! The registration deadline is April 3.
For more information, contact Liz Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-310-4321.