NJEA announces the following NJEA part-time consultant vacancies:
- Region 13 (Hunterdon and Somerset Counties)
Consultants assist UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition.
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances.
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders with respect to training activities.
- Providing training experiences as assigned.
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management responsibilities.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested in this position should send a letter of interest and résumé to the following UniServ Regional Director by June 15, 2019:
Mayrose Wegmann, UniServ Regional Director – Northwest
An application will be forwarded for completion based upon review of the submitted résumé. Completed applications are due by June 30, 2019.
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.