NJEA announces the following part-time consultant vacancies:
- Region 23/25 (Bergen County)
- Region 19/20 (Hudson County)
- Region 15 (Union County)
Consultant assists UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition.
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances.
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders with respect to training activities.
- Providing training experiences as assigned.
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management responsibilities.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested in these positions should send a letter of interest and résumé to the following UniServ Regional Director by July 15, 2020. Email requests are preferred.
Thomas Hardy, UniServ Regional Director – Northeast
An application will be forwarded for completion based upon review of the submitted résumé. The application deadline is July 31, 2020.
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.