- This event has passed.
NJEA Higher Education Virtual Conference
April 10 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Members may register to attend multiple workshops from the list below over the course of the day. Online registration will include time slots indicating when each workshop is presented.
- Build Your Political Power to Move Higher Education Even Higher
- Building an Intentionally Inclusive Local
- Contract Enforcement
- COVID-Related Employment Issues
- Developing a Member Engagement Program: New-Hire Recruitment and Membership Retention
- Keep Calm and Prepare for Retirement: Get the Most Out of the Alternate Benefit Program (ABP)
- Negotiations 101: The Basics
- Stress Management for College Support and Administrative Staff
- You and Your Pension (PERS)
Registration Deadline: April 1, 2021
Higher education members will need their NJEA PIN to register.
For more information email email@example.com.
The Higher Education Conference will be virtual this year. There will be no cost to participate.[Download not found]