NJEA SOGI Committee shares LGBTQIA+ resources by age
The NJEA Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee has compiled age-appropriate LGBTQIA+ resources for educators.
These resources were assembled by former and current members of NJEA’s Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Committee and have not all been screened by NJEA or other members of the committee. Websites, book editions, links etc. are subject to change at any time.
NJEA Review Columns
- During Pride Month, NJEA celebrates SCOTUS ruling - June 19, 2020
- What’s LGBTQ got to do with it? - June 1, 2020
- Supporting LGBTQ+ students and families in the classroom - Feb. 1, 2020
- US Supreme Court hears cases that affect LGBTQ+ rights in employment - Jan 1, 2020
- Members lead the conversation at NJEA LGBTQIA+ conference - Dec. 1, 2019
- LGBT and disability inclusion bill passes Senate and Assembly - Feb. 1, 2019
- The singular 'they' - Jan. 1, 2019
- SOGI Committee holds first miniconference on LGBTQIA+ matters - Nov. 1, 2018
- Making schools safer for transgender students - Dec. 1, 2017