Black Maternal Health Week takes place each year from April 11-17. Learn more about this year’s goals, which are to:
- Deepen the national conversation about Black maternal health in the US;
- Amplify community-driven policy, research, and care solutions;
- Center the voices of Black Mamas, women, families, and stakeholders;
- Provide a national platform for Black-led entities and efforts on maternal health, birth and reproductive justice; and
- Enhance community organizing on Black maternal health.
Visit to learn about this week’s activities.
Register for the Black Maternal Health Virtual Conference, April 16-17.