- This event has passed.
NJEA Communication Tools Workshop
Learn ways to keep your members informed and ready for action by attending the NJEA Communications Tools Workshop.
A strong local or county association uses effective communications strategies to engage and organize its members and the community.
The NJEA Communications Tools Workshop is the perfect place for local and county association editors, social media teams and public relations committee members to strengthen their message development and delivery skills.
Workshop topics will include:
- Newsletters for Retiree Associations
- Design Principles for Local Communications Featuring Canva and Photopea
- Social Media: Overview for Local Associations
- Power Writing: Getting Members to Read What You Write
- Sendy: A Free Email Platform for Your Association
- Communicating through Smartphone Photos
Target audience: Association officers, webmasters, public relations chairs, editors who want to strengthen their communications strategies.