There are over 5,000 public charter school employees in the state of New Jersey. NJEA represents well over 1000 members.
17 schools are represented by NJEA.
- Classical Academy Charter School of Clifton – Passaic
- Community Charter School of Paterson – Passaic
- Golden Door Charter School – Hudson
- Greater Brunswick Charter School – Middlesex
- International Charter School – Mercer
- LEAP Academy Charter School – Camden
- Learning Community Charter School – Hudson
- Marion P. Thomas Charter School – Essex
- METS Charter School/Newark-Essex, Jersey City-Hudson
- New Horizons Charter School – Essex
- Paterson Charter School for Science and Technology – Passaic
- Queen City Academy Charter School – Union
- Soaring Heights Charter School – Hudson
- Teaneck Community Charter School – Bergen
- Sussex Community Charter – Sussex/Warren
- Academy for Urban Leadership – Middlesex
- Great Futures Charter High School for the Medical Sciences – Hudson
NOTE: Although we do not represent Academy Charter High School (Monmouth), three employees are NJEA members.
University Academy Charter in Jersey City (Hudson) is AFT.
Englewood on the Palisades Charter (Bergen) is AFT.